Tuesday, February 28, 2017

"YOU GOT YOUR HAIRCUT AT A LADIES HAIR SALON!!!"


Well, no one has said that to me yet!! Indeed I did! And to top that off, my hair cutter stylist is one that I taught in elementary school a long time ago. How fun that is! What brought this about in my life--getting my haircut at a Ladies Salon? Well, it's this way: The barber to whom I had gone for many years to get a trim had it! He retired! Of course I was happy for him, and now who to find to cut my hair? I went to different barber shops and found none that I liked. It wasn't that I didn't like the people or the location of the shop, it was the butchered look that I had upon leaving the shop. 

My wife suggested perhaps I would like to go to her Salon with her the next time she had a haircut, and my former student could cut my hair! Sounded good to me, and it worked out great. The stylist cuts it exactly the way I like it. End of tale.




No comments: